Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C Serum (Combination to Oily Skin)
A powerful cocktail that protects the skin from environmental age-factors and free radicals while rejuvenating the skin for a more youthful complexion, Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C Combination to Oily Skin is perfect for anyone who wants these anti-aging benefits while effectively dealing with the unique requirements of maintaining oily and problematic skin.
Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C Combination to Oily Skin includes salicylic acid, a chemical known to eliminate blemish causing oil and reduce the appearance of blemishes and breakouts.
Ideal for acneic, oily skin, Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C Combination to Oily Skin rejuvenates the complexion to make it look younger while also reducing acne-causing factors for a clearer complexion.
Size: 30 ml / 1 oz.
Recommended Skin Types
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Active breakouts
- Problematic skin
- Combination skin
- Aging skin
- Boosts the skin’s health for a more vibrant appearance
- Rejuvenates dull, devitalized skin, providing a youthful glow
- Active ingredients have inherent photo-protective capabilities
- Antioxidant mixture removes damaging free radicals from the skin’s surface
- Protects the skin against age-causing environmental damage
- Infuses the skin with vital moisture for a smoother, more even complexion
- Firms and tightens the skin, accentuating contours and reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Absorbs excess oil to prevent breakouts and blemishes
- Balances problematic skin for a clearer complexion
How to Apply
First, cleanse and tone the skin with appropriate Oxygen Botanicals products. Then apply a thin layer of Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C Combination to Oily Skin to the surface of the face (including the neck and chest as needed). Follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen as needed. Use daily for a rejuvenated Complexion.
- Also may be used as a skin boosting treatment 2-3 times weekly.
- DO NOT USE if you are or may be pregnant.
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamins A, & E
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Salicylic Acid
Avoid use during pregnancy