Terms of Service
Welcome to YourSkinCareClinic User Agreement.
The following terms and conditions constitute an agreement between Your Skin Care Clinic(“we", “us, “our") and you (“Customer”, “your”, “yours”) to access our services and online product ordering. By using our service. You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this agreement.
A. The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold YourSkinCareClinic including its owners, subsidiaries, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand. including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees and costs of suit arising out of.
1. use and access to YourSkinCareClinic
2. any product purchased from YourSkinCareClinic
3. violation of any term in this Agreement
4. violation of any third-party right. including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property right
5. fraud committed, or any intentional misconduct or gross negligence
B. YourSkinCareClinic agrees to indemnify, defend and hold our Customer harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, demands, damages. liabilities, costs of suit (but excluding consequential damages) arising from YourSkinCareClinic gross negligence in the course of providing service under this agreement.
2. ORDER SHIPMENT
A. The Customer must be of legal age and accepts the fallowing liabilities:
1. use of purchased products from YourSkinCareClinic under the supervision of their esthetician.
2. confirmation of personal importation requirements
1. reserves the right to alter methods of shipments or to refuse orders as it sees fit.
2. only guarantees a delivery if Customer has requested and paid for a “Registered Shipping Method”.
3. is not liable for delays caused by reasons beyond its control. but will still provide tracking and assistance in such cases.
4. published tips are for customer information purposes and, all information is supplied on an educational basis and does not in anyway replace that of a physician's.
3. ORDER MODIFICATIONS
1. If the customer requests to modify the order before shipment, changes can still be made.
2. If the customer requested a refund and changes on order after payment process and before shipment of the order, the customer is responsible for the 5% charge on credit card.
1. A written notice via email is required if the customer wishes to cancel the order before shipment.
2. For cancelled orders. the customer is liable to shoulder up to 20% of package cost including restocking fee. processing fee. shoping and taxes. The same applies to International orders.
3. To return a product, read our return policy.
4. INFORMATION ACQUIRED
All information and contents thereof obtained using YourSkinCareClinic Services and Products and Skin Care tips and advices is the sole responsibility of the customer. YourSkinCareClinic. it’s owners or employees, will not be held responsible for any damages you or another party suffer as a result of our services and products. Transmission of any material in violation of any Canada and US., state or local regulation is strictly prohibited.
5. PRODUCT MODIFICATIONS
A. Product Limitation
1. Certain products may be available exclusively online through YourSkinCareClinic. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
2. YourSkinCareClinic reserves the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis, We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
3. YourSkinCareClinic reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue a product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
B. Content and Pricing
1. All descriptions of products and product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice. at the sole discretion of us.
2. YourSkinCareClinic has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
YourSkinCareClinic shall not be liable to you or to any third-party far any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of a product.
6. INTERRUPTIONS; DISCONTINUANCES
YourSkinCareClinic is not, and will not be responsible for interruptions or discontinuances of service caused by factors beyond its control, including, but not limited to equipment failure, delays, negligence, strikes, or acts of God.
These Terms of Service supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements or conditions, expressed or implied, between YourSkinCareClinic and the customer(s). YourSkinCareClinic reserves the right to change its rates and/or modify these Terms of Service without any notice.
All orders from Canada are subject to taxes depending on the shipping destination.