Nancy K. Brown Formula F anti-microbial for athlete's foot conditions - spray-on format
The most active and cost effective holistic, botanical and natural anti-microbial, anti-bacterial solution developed by Nancy K Brown for areas effected by or prone to fungal or athlete's foot conditions.
Formula F spray-on is a highly effective professional natural formulation contains Undecylenic Acid which helps prevent fungus from effectively metabolizing fatty acids (the fungus' food) essential for fungal growth, spread, reproduction and survival. (It literally starves the fungus to death.)
- Undecylenic Acid, distilled from castor seed oil, has clinically proven effective antifungal action. It helps relief various discomforts associated with fungal skin conditions.
- helps fight fungal / athlete's foot problems on feet and elsewhere on the body
- helps inhibit fungal cell growth, spread and reproduction
- a non-invasive, non-systemic, natural topical solution
- non-irritating to the skin and cuticles
- holistic and natural anti-fungal solution
- quick drying
- highly effective, easy to use
- high potency
- highly effective
- non-comedogenic and non-allergenic
- very easy to use
- color free
- fast acting and quick results
WHEN TO USE:
when you are experiencing microbial / fungal / athlete's foot problems.
HOW TO USE:
after washing and drying feet or other affected areas, spray Formula F onto affected area twice daily. Massage in, especially between toes, allow to be absorbed. Follow with the Nancy K Brown Foot Cream for additional hydrating and nourishing benefits.
120ml / 4 oz. fl. US
for fungal / athlete's foot prone conditions