Nancy K. Brown ALOCEL C - topical vitamin C therapy cream with Aloe Vera
An intensive botanical skin rejuvenating vitamin C therapy creme. AloCel C brings to your skin the latest advances in the science of topical vitamin therapy in a bio-available form your skin can recognize and use efficiently. To deliver unparalleled results.
- helps your skin in its fight against aging - helping your skin to be the best it can be
- nourishes your skin to help its recovery from the day's and the environment's stresses
- with various potent forms of vitamin C to help stimulate your skin's own natural collagen and elastin production
- with Pycnogenal® to help protect and restore the skin from environmental pollutants - (Pycnogenal® is a super anti-oxidant, 100 times more powerful in its ability to fight and neutralize free radicals, than vitamins A, E or C alone)
- with active botanicals:
- Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera - to moisturize, hydrate and aid absorption
- Green Tea, Grape Seed and Echinacea - to help stimulate your skin's natural regenerative processes
- Chamomile and Centella Asiatica - to soothe and calm
- fortified with Vitamin E
- with Glycolic - to stimulate the skin and help active ingredient absorption to reach the target tissues
- oil free
- helps prevent oxidation of sebum (skin oils) - thus fewer pimples !
- non-greasy, easily absorbed, light feel creme
- leaves skin soft and silky smooth
- non-comedogenic, non-allergenic
- helps reduce trans-epidermal moisture loss
SKIN TYPES: Sensitive, Aging / Mature, Mature, Acne Prone / Acneic, Combination, Normal, Fragile, Oily, Dry
WHEN TO USE:
- for all skin types: at night as a restorative / rejuvenating night-time moisturizer
- for oily / acne prone / acneic skins: use as a preventive day creme underneath SunDefense® Shield, at night as a restorative / rejuvenating night-time moisturizer.
HOW TO USE:
- for all skin types: at the end of your evening / night-time skin care regimen apply AloCel C Creme all over face, neck (front and back) and chest area, allow to be absorbed.
- for oily / acne prone / acneic skins: Day-time use: as a preventive day creme underneath SunDefense®Shield. Night-time use: at the end of your evening / night-time skin care regimen apply AloCel C Creme all over face, neck (front and back) and chest area, allow to be absorbed.
30ml / 50ml
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel (Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera), Octyl Palmitate, Magnesium L-Ascorbyl Complex, Pycnogenol, [Extracts of Grape Seed, Green Tea], Butylene Glycol, [Extracts of Centella Asiatica, Echinacea Purpura, Camellia Sinensis], Glycolic Acid Complex, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.