Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C Serum (Normal to Dry Skin)
If your looking for powerful protection against the elements that cause aging every day, then look no further than Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C - Normal to Dry Skin. Including a powerful cocktail of youth-inducing ingredients to rejuvenate your complexion, this powerfully protective skin treatment not only prevents the damage that causes aging, but reduces current signs of aging for a more youthful complexion.
Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C - Normal to Dry Skin includes L-ascorbic acid to tighten lighten, and protect the skin. Meanwhile, sodium hyaluronate moisturizes the deepest layers of the skin for lasting hydration. Vitamins A and D joint the anti-aging party to improve the skin’s tone and texture for a silky-smooth finish that is soft to the touch and easy on the eyes. Vitamins E and C work together for enhanced antioxidant protection.
Size: 30 ml / 1 oz.
120 ml (professional size)
Recommended Skin Types
- Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C - Normal to Dry Skin is recommended for all skin types.
- Normal skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Damaged skin
- Tired, dull skin
- Aging skin
- Boosts the skin’s overall health to improve its overall appearance
- Rejuvenates the complexion for a bright, youthful glow
- Active ingredients have innate photo-protective characteristics
- Antioxidants remove free radicals from the surface of the skin while preventing age-causing environmental damage
- Tightens and firms the skin to reduce the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with vitamin A
- Infuses the skin with deep, lasting moisture using the power of sodium hyaluronate
How to Apply
First, cleanse and tone with skin. Then apply a thin layer of Oxygen Botanicals Vitamin C - Normal to Dry Skin to the cleansed surface of the face and neck. Follow up with a sunscreen if sun exposure is a possibility. Use every morning for best results.
- Use daily for a rejuvenated complexion.
- Used 2-3 times weekly for a boosting facial treatment.
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamins A, & E
- Sodium Hyaluronate