Oxygen Botanicals Super Hydrating Cream
Oxygen Botanicals Super Hydrating Cream is the most powerful hydrating, nourishing moisturizer in the Oxygen Botanicals line. The lightweight, non-greasy formula goes on easily and absorbs quickly to nourish the skin and bring out a perfectly plump complexion. Perfect for dry, dehydrated skin and for mature, aging skin.Oxygen Botanicals Super Hydrating Cream restores a healthy, youthful glow to the skin, reducing the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving discoloration issues for a smoother, more even complexion.
Oxygen Botanicals Super Hydrating Cream restores a healthy, youthful glow to the skin, reducing the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving discoloration issues for a smoother, more even complexion.
The emollient formula in Oxygen Botanicals Super Hydrating Cream uses hyaluronic acid, a compound capable of holding up to 1000 times its weight in water, to bind moisture to skin cells, lock moisture in by enhancing the skin’s natural barriers, and draw moisture from the environment for lasting hydration benefits. Meanwhile, vitamin E removes free radicals and prevents further age damage.
- Oxygen Botanicals Super Hydrating Cream is recommended for all skin types
- Aging, senescent skin
- Tired, dull skin
- Devitalized skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Nourishes the skin with powerful nutrients
- Infuses the skin with protective antioxidants to prevent free radical and environmental damage
- Heals and hydrates dry, dehydrated skin
- Rejuvenates aging skin for a more youthful appearance
- Smoothes the texture of the skin for a silky-soft finish
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic acid showers the skin with powerful moisture, locking it in for lasting hydration and drawing water from the surrounding environment
Size: 60 ml / 2 oz.
How to Apply
Use a dime-sized to quarter-sized amount of Oxygen Botanicals Super Hydrating Cream to the cleansed surface of the face and neck. Massage into the skin until fully absorbed. Use every morning and before bed after cleansing, toning, and applying a serum.
- Always follow up with sunscreen if sun exposure is a possibility.
- Tip: Use on the hands and feet in the winter.
- Orchid Oil
- Vitamin E
- Trifolium Pratense
- Hyaluronic Acid