Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Serum S -- for sensitive skin
In Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Serum S, S stands for sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a protective, anti-aging facial treatment serum, then Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Serum S is the perfect serum for you. Whether you deal with broken capillaries, inflammation associated with rosacea, severe allergies, or just plain irritated skin, this facial treatment serum will soothe and alleviate your symptoms while promoting the natural healing process to bring balance to your troubled complexion. With continued use, you’ll start to notice less sensitive skin, reduced redness, and a more even, radiant complexion.
Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Serum S utilizes a combination of avens, vitamin K, and red seaweed extract to sooth the skin. Meanwhile, it hydrates the skin and balances the surface pH to reduce redness and irritation. All the while, anti-aging ingredients turn back the clock on your complexion.
Get younger-looking skin with less symptoms of irritation with the amazing Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Serum S.
Size: 30 ml / 1.0 oz.
Recommended Skin Types
- Sensitive skin types
- Irritated skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Balances the pH of the surface of the skin to reduce sensitivity and relieve irritation
- Alleviates the symptoms of inflammation, irritation, and redness
- Hydrates the skin to relieve dehydration
- Nourishes the skin with vital nutrients
- Revitalizes the appearance of the skin
- Reveals an even, radiant skin-tone
How to Apply
Cleanse and tone the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté. Then apply a thin layer of Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Serum S over the face (including the neck and décolleté as desired. Follow up with a moisturizer. Used daily to rejuvenate your complexion or 2-3 times per week as a facial booster.
- Spot test before use to ensure your skin reacts well.
- If an allergy to Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Serum S exists, try Oxygen Botanicals Liposome Complex.
- Avens Extract
- Hydrolyzed Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed)
- Vitamin K
- Contraindications: Allergies to sulpher, shellfish, iodine and/or seaweed. Spot test is recommended prior to use. If allergy exists, use the Oxygen Botanicals Liposome Complex