Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Foaming Gel Cleanser B (for acne prone skin)
This green foaming gel is suitable for all skin types looking for a fast, fresh way to wash their face and eliminate all trace of oil & residue!
- Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Foaming Gel Cleanser B is a unique skin Care product that cleans, clears, regenerates and rejuvenates your skin's appearance in less than 1 week.
- Our gentle formulation helps to clear your skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes, while it restores a softer and more luminous complexion.
- Oxygen Botanicals Specialty Foaming Gel Cleanser B quickly helps to clear up existing blemishes, stops new breakouts from forming and helps to fade marks from previous occurrences.
- As soon as you start using the Specialty Foaming Gel Cleanser B, each carefully chosen ingredient begins to work to gently cleanse away dirt, oil and residue from your skin's surface.
- Vitamin A is a keratinization regulator that helps to exfoliate dead skin cells, kills bacteria and clears pores which helps to improve the skin's overall texture, appearance and helps to prevent future breakouts.
- The Secialty Foaming Gel Cleanser B clears and controls blemishes while it reduces skin irritants and inflammation.
- This formulation works to renew the skin's clarity and texture, helps soothe, soften and heal the skin and relieve redness.
Size: 200 ml / 5.0 oz.
- Gently cleanses away dirt, oil and residue
- Controls excess oil
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
How to use:
- After regular cleansing,
- Massage a quarter size amount onto the face and neck
- If needed, wet hands slightly
- Use daily in the AM and PM to cleanse the skin
- Rinse thoroughly by using wet cloth or pat
- This may be followed by the gel toner
- Alternate Use: Especially suited for oily, acneic skin types. Can be used two to three times per week to deep cleanse other skin types. Mix with a small amount of Oxygen Botanicals Exfoliant to boost cleansing action
for all ages and skin types, and is especially effective for problem skin.
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Vitamins A and E