Oxygen Botanicals Night Cream (Combination to Oily Skin)
Balancing oily and problematic skin while it infuses oil-free moisture down to the dermis, Oxygen Botanicals Night Cream for Combination to Oily skin brings balance to problematic skin types. As it provides with skin with the balancing moisture it needs, Oxygen Botanicals Night Cream C/O also absorbs excess oil, preventing clogged pores and future breakouts.
At night, the skin is more receptive to nourishment and hydration. Oxygen Botanicals Night Cream for Combination to Oily skin takes advantage of this unique time, giving the skin what it needs when it needs it most. Wheat germ oil lubricates and moisturizes the skin while protecting your complexion with antioxidants. At the same time, St. John’s wort calms and soothes the skin, reducing the appearance of active lesions and blemishes. Biosulpher liquid absorbs excess oil from the skin to prevent future breakouts.
Size: 60 ml / 2 oz.
120 ml (professional size)
Recommended Skin Types
- Combination skin
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Problematic skin
- Aging skin
- Provides the skin with deep, lasting hydration
- Non-greasy formula will not contribute to oiliness
- Absorbs excess oil and balances oily, acne-prone skin
- Soothes and calms irritation, inflammation, and redness
- Reduces the severity of and appearance of active breakouts and blemishes
- Helps prevent future acne and breakouts
- Nourishes the skin with a powerful blend of vitamins and nutrients
How to Apply
First, cleanse, tone, and apply serum to the skin. Then apply a thin layer of Oxygen Botanicals Night Cream C/O to the surface of the face. Include the neck and décolleté as desired. Allow to absorb completely. Use every evening before bed for best results.
- DO NOT USE if you have allergies to nuts or sulpher.
- If you are concerned about allergies, spot test before performing a complete treatment.
- If an allergy exists, use Oxygen Botanicals Anti-Oxidant Cream or Specialty Cream B.
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- St John's Wort
- Biosulpher Liquid