Oxygen Botanicals Hydrating Mask (Combination to Oily Skin)
Balance problematic skin with the Oxygen Botanicals Hydrating Mask for Combination to Oily Skin. This powerful treatment mask works to balance problematic skin and prevent breakouts by infusing moisture into and removing excess oil from the skin.
Oxygen Botanicals Hydrating Mask Combination to Oily Skin is a dual action facial treatment mask that hydrates the skin with deep, lasting moisture while it simultaneously absorbs excess oil to prevent breakouts and blemishes. When you rinse it away, you’ll feel refreshed, and your skin will look and feel rejuvenated. The infusion of moisture leaves the skin with a soft, supply, velvety-smooth texture.
Utilizing Kaolin (white clay) to absorb oil and remove impurities while avocado oil infuses the epidermis with moisture, Oxygen Botanicals Hydrating Mask Combination to Oily Skin balances problematic skin for a clearer, more brilliant complexion. Meanwhile, Azulene calms the skin, reducing redness and inflammation for less visible breakouts.
- Nourishes the skin with deep, lasting hydration
- Astringent properties tones the skin, reducing the appearance of pores and leaving behind a smooth complexion
- Absorbs excess oil from the surface of the skin for less frequent breakouts and blemishes
- Leaves the skin supple and soft
- Revives the skin for a more vibrant appearance
- Soothe redness and inflammation associated with problematic skin types
- Reduces the appearance of active lesions
Size: 150 ml / 5 oz.
How to Apply
After cleansing and exfoliating the skin, apply a thin layer of Oxygen Botanicals Hydrating Mask Combination to Oily Skin over the entire surface of the face. Allow to penetrate for 8-10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with cool, clear water. Use one to three times every week for best results.
* Do not use if you are allergic to sulpher, shellfish, iodine, or seaweed. It is recommended that you spot test Oxygen Botanicals Hydrating Mask Combination to Oily Skin to ensure a positive reaction.
Recommended Skin Types:
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Combination skin
- Avocado Oil
- Seaweed Extract
- Contraindications: Allergies to sulpher, shellfish, iodine and/or seaweed. Spot test is recommended prior to use.