Nancy K. Brown Pre-Mask Exfoliating Face Scrub with Jojoba beads
Designed by Nancy K Brown to be a highly effective Dual Action professional botanical exfoliating scrub with AHAs and BHA. Is non-comedogenic, non-allergenic and alcohol free. Use for a silky smooth feel and look, through:
- skin surface exfoliation - removing dead skin from the surface of the face, neck and chest
- deep pore cleansing - unclogging pores and emulsifing excess sebum (oils)
- Pre-Mask Exfoliating Scrub helps prepare and condition the skin to accept active treatment products
- enhancing product absorption and results
- exfoliating and emulsifying botanical Jojoba beads - highly effective in their scrubbing action - the beads, as they perform their scrubbing action, emulsify (dissolve). The scrubbing is finished when you no longer feel the beads.
- exfoliating and conditioning AHAs - Glycolic and Lactic Acids
- excess oil controlling and reducing BHA - Salicylic acid♦
- with soothing, nourishing botanicals and nutrients
WHEN TO USE: before applying your mask - do not use in same session with other exfoliation products / procedures.
HOW TO USE: after cleansing and toning, apply onto wet skin. Massage with gentle circular upward motion until the Jojoba beads are dissolved and you no longer feel them. Rinse off with lukewarm water and Facial Shammy/Sponge Cloth, follow with toner and proceed with mask. (see note below).
Size: 240ml / 8 oz. fl. US
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel (Whole Leaf Cold Processed Aloe Vera), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Natural Jojoba Beads (Simondsia chinensis), Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Glycolic / Salicylic & Lactic Acids, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Carbomer, Butylparaben, Urea, Ethylparaben.
Please note: when using this product, as with all exfoliating products, your should not use other exfoliating products / procedures during the same session. Doing multiple exfoliations of the skin in the same session may be too much activity for the skin at any one time.
♦do not use this product if sensitive to aspirin