Dr. Schrammek Rosea Calm Cream
Dr. Schrammek Rosea Calm Cream absorbs quickly to rehydrate and soothe inflamed skin while concealing redness with green pigment for an even complexion. To prevent future flare-ups, Schrammek Rosea Calm Cream reinforces skin's resilience against external influences without the use of parabens.
Features / Benefits:
• Soothes and hydrates.
• Conceals redness.
• Strengthens skin.
• Free of parabens, perfumes, and mineral oils.
Professional-Tip: For additional UV protection apply Optimum Protection Cream with SPF 20 over Rosea Calm Cream.
Skin Types: For Rosacea / Sensitive Skin. (this light cream for reddened and irritated skin.)
Size: 50 ml
How To Use:
Apply to cleansed skin in the morning and evening.
• Biophytex® - Plant complex containing, among others, horse chestnut and butcher's broom; Soothes redness.
• Defensil® - 3-step defense system for very sensitive skin; Contains balloon vine and echium oil.
• Vitamin C - Reinforces skin.
• Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide - Reduces inflammation; conceals.