Clayton Shagal Illumine is a protective moisturizer that shields the skin against environmental damage while nourishing it with hydration and nutrients to give it a luminescent glow. Including an advanced bioengineered blend of active ingredients, Illumine provides intense hydration down to the dermis and locks in moisture for a long-lasting effect and improved dermatological health.
Hydrolyzed corn protein fortifies the skin’s natural, protective barriers. Artemia extract protects the skin from environmental factors known to cause aging. And hyaluronic acid, capable of binding to 1000 times its weight in water, showers the skin with valuable moisture.
This protective, nourishing cream is the perfect addition to your daily skin care regimen as it works on three fronts to moisturize your skin, prevent premature aging, and protect the skin from free radicals and other environmental factors that damage your skin.
Size: 50 ml
- Protects skin from harmful free radicals
- Strengthens skin against oxidative stress
- Stimulates cellular energy production
- Prevents visible signs of premature aging
- Soothes and softens the skin
- Improves moisture levels within the skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and hydrated
Recommended Skin Types:
This cream is appropriate for all skin types. It is particularly formulated with aging skin and dry, dehydrated skin in mind.
- After cleansing skin and application of gel or extract, apply a small quantity of Illumine Cream on the face, eye contour, and neck.
- Use daily in the morning and/or night if needed. Regular use of Clayton Shagal treatment products lessens the need to use a cream at night.
- Creams must be applied after in-depth nourishing products (gels or extracts).
- Squalane – Protects skin cells from oxidation
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – Softens and nourishes skin
- Hydrolyzed Corn Protein – Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- Artemia Extract – Defends against oxidative stress
- Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) – Holds moisture up to 1,000 x its weight in water
Shagal products don’t clog my pores and they hydrate my skin without being to oily or greasy.
Dear Anna, thank you for the 5 star review, it was our pleasure to serve you:)