Lightly scented with honey and almond oil, this deep cleansing exfoliant polishes the skin, removing dead skin cells and impurities to give you a bright, vibrant complexion.
Clayton Shagal Bamboo and Honey Exfoliant is a cream-based exfoliating cleanser that utilizes mild grains to gently but effectively remove dirt, debris, and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Combining advanced exfoliating with superb emollient hydration, Clayton Shagal Bamboo & Honey Exfoliant removes impurities from the skin’s surface to leave your skin feeling fresh, clean and revived. By improving the skin’s natural desquamation process, Bamboo and Honey Exfoliant illuminates your skin for a vibrant glow. Your face will feel smooth and feel refreshed. At the same time, it stimulates cell activity in the epidermis for long term dermatologic benefits.
With a light, refreshing fragrance reminiscent of a tropical vacation, bamboo, honey, and almond oily combine to exfoliate, nourish, and moisturize your skin, promoting clarity and a luminescent complexion.
Size: 50 ml
Recommended Skin Types
Clayton Shagal Bamboo and Honey Exfoliant is perfect for ALL skin types.
- Improves the skin’s natural desquamation process so only the freshest, brightest skin shows
- Exfoliates dirt, debris, oil, and bacteria while removing dead skin cells
- Provides rich emollient hydration
- Brightens dull skin
- Evens and tones your complexion
- Stimulates cell regeneration for lasting dermatologic health
How to Apply
First, cleanse the skin thoroughly. After cleansing, use a dime-sized amount on the face and neck. Leave Bamboo and Honey Exfoliant on for two to three minutes, allowing active ingredients to penetrate the skin. Then rub skin lightly in circular motions, adding water as needed. Wash away exfoliant with lukewarm water. Then cleanse the skin again.
- Avoid using on extremely sensitive skin and coupe rose
- Bamboo Stem Extract – Natural skin exfoliator and resurfacer
- Honey Extract – Moisturizer with humectant properties
- Sweet Almond Oil – Acts as emollient and moisturizer