Oxygen Botanicals Milk Cleanser (Combination to Oily Skin)
Oxygen Botanicals Milk Cleanser - Combination to Oily Skin is the perfect gentle, cream cleanser for problematic skin types. If you deal with oily skin, combination skin, acne, or the occasional breakout, the milk cleanser is a great way to balance your skin for a clearer complexion.
Oxygen Botanicals Milk Cleanser - Combination to Oily Skin thoroughly removes dirt, debris, oil, and other impurities from the surface of the skin while leaving behind a nourishing blend of moisture and vitamins. Conditioning ingredients soften and smooth the skin’s surface for a beautiful glow and even complexion.
At the same time, Oxygen Botanicals Milk Cleanser - Combination to Oily Skin helps to regulate sebaceous gland activity to prevent overproduction of blemish causing oil.
Size: 200 ml / 6.75 oz.
1000 ml (professional size)
Recommended Skin Types
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Active breakouts
- Combination skin
- Problematic skin
- Aging skin
- DO NOT USE if you are allergic to shellfish, super, iodine, or seaweed. If an allergy exists, use Oxygen Botanicals Deep Pore Cleanser, Antiseptic Wash, or Specialty Foaming Gel Cleanser B.
- Purifies the skin from the surface down to the pores
- Removes dirt, debris, oil, and other blemish-causing impurities
- Helps regulate oil production in the skin for a more balanced complexion
- Reduces inflammation of the sebaceous gland to decrease oil production in the pores
How to Apply
Gently massage a generous amount of Oxygen Botanicals Milk Cleanser - Combination to Oily Skin using the fingertips in a circular motion into the face and neck. Wet the hands as needed for extra lubrication. Use every morning and nightly for best results.
- May be mixed with Oxygen Botanicals Exfoliant for a deep cleansing, exfoliating treatment.
- Spot test prior to use to ensure a good skin reaction.
- Linden Extract
- Biosulpher Liquid
- Seaweed Extract
- Ginseng Extract
- Contraindication: Allergies to sulpher, shellfish, iodine and/or seaweed. Spot test is recommended prior to use. If product allergy exists, use Deep Pore Cleanser, Specialty Foaming Gel Cleanser B or Antiseptic Wash