Clayton Shagal AHA Scrub works well on all skin types to remove impurities and polish away dead skin cells to leave your skin looking and feeling amazing. Powerful active ingredients stimulate cell activity for long lasting, healthy skin with a youthful vibrance.
Clayton Shagal AHA Scrub is ideal for aging skin, dry/dehydrated skin, uneven skin tones, and is particularly effective on oily skin types. Potent active ingredients combine with polishing elements to exfoliate away dead skin cells as well as remove age-causing dirt, debris, oil, and impurities to leave your skin feeling fresh and looking young. Advanced action exfoliants even reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating the skin’s natural desquamation and cell regeneration processes.
Powerful nutrients nourish the skin with vitamins and minerals to strengthen cell activity, leading to long-term healthy skin that looks and feels younger. Consistent use will give you a bright complexion with a healthy, youthful luminescence that lasts. The key is cell regeneration - when your skin cells are working harder, you look younger, and Clayton Shagal AHA Scrub helps them do just that.
Size: 60 ml
Recommended Skin Types
- Works well on all skin types
- Amazing on oily, acne-prone skin
- Aging skin
- Dry/dehydrated skin
- Dull, tired-looking skin
- Uneven, blotchy complexions
- Combination skin
- Stimulates skin cell activity and regeneration for long term dermatologic benefits
- Brightens and evens complexion
- Polishes the skin
- Removes dead skin cells as well as blemish and age causing impurities
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to Apply
Gently massage a liberal amount of Clayton Shagal AHA Scrub into cleansed and toned skin of the face and neck and massage in for at least 30 seconds. Rinse away with warm water, then splash cold water on your face to tighten and close pores. Use up to twice a week.
- Bilberry Extract – Contains lactic acid to brighten complexion
- Sugarcane & Sugar Maple – Glycolic exfoliator
- Orange & Lemon – Encourages collagen & elastin synthesis