Clayton Shagal Gel Lotion Cleanser is a multi-faceted hydrating cleanser that removes dirt, debris and oil, tones the skin for a vibrant appearance, and wipes away even waterproof makeup.
Clayton Shagal Gel Lotion Cleanser is a triple action cleanser that, first, cleanses the skin from dirt, debris, and oil. Second, it tones the skin for an even complexion and taut appearance. And third, it effectively removes even waterproof makeup and mascara.
Gel Lotion Cleanser is great for all types of skin, and it is particularly helpful with sensitive skin and oily skin. It provides proper moisture while removing excess oil to balance the skin’s oil content and pH, eliminating impurities in the skin that cause aging and blemishes while maintaining epidermal balance.
Additionally, it works excellently as a shaving gel, reducing irritation so common after shaving. Men even love it as a replacement for their normal shaving cream!
Hydrating and cleansing, Clayton Shagal Gel Lotion Cleanser refreshes and soothes the skin, rejuvenating the health and appearance of your complexion.
Recommended Skin Types
Although Clayton Shagal Gel Lotion Cleanser is particularly effective on oily skin and with sensitive complexions, it works well on ALL skin types.
Size: 200 ml
- Restores lipid balance on the skin’s surface to lock in moisture
- Effectively removes age-inducing and blemish-causing dirt, debris, oil, and bacteria from the skin’s surface
- Removes even waterproof makeup effortlessly
- Eliminates the need for an astringent
- Rinses away clean
- Maintains the skin’s natural moisture and oil balance
How to Apply
Lightly wet the skin. Use a dime-sized amount and apply to the face, neck, and around the eyes. Massage into skin until thoroughly cleansed and makeup is removed, the rinse away with warm water. Finish with a moisturizer. Use both before bed and at night renewed, refreshed skin.
- For more difficult makeup removal, apply Clayton Shagal Gel Lotion Cleanser to a cotton pad and massage into affected area.
Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine,Alkil Polyglycoside,H20, Polymer,Preservative