Clayton Shagal Hand Cream treats your hands to the powerful hydrating, anti-aging, skin brightening effects of Clayton Shagal Creams so they look their best.
Enriched with aloe vera and Vitamin E, Clayton Shagal Hand Cream is a universal moisturizing cream designed with your hands in mind. With powerful moisture-infusing ingredients that aim to hydrate even the deepest layers of your skin as well as targeted treatments that reduce the appearance of discoloration while tightening skin, Clayton Shagal Hand Cream will change the way you think about hand care.
Remember, oftentimes the first thing people see after your face is your hands. They also always happen to be exposed to the elements - the sun, environmental damagers, free radicals. This makes them particularly susceptible to damage, dehydration and aging. Clayton Shagal Hand Cream aims to correct these problems and protect the delicate skin of your hands from further damage. After use, you’ll feel hydration and notice an improved complexion that gives you the confidence to put your hand out for everyone to see.
And there’s a bonus! This hydrating cream also works on the nails, fortifying their strength and reducing the size of cuticles.
Recommended Skin Types
Clayton Shagal Hand Cream is formulated for all skin types. It works exceptionally to correct dry and chapped hands. With continued use over time, you’ll notice a more even complexion, less wrinkles, and brighter, younger looking hands.
Size: 70 ml
- Antioxidant Vitamin E and aloe vera cooperate to infuse the skin with intense moisture
- Leaves the skin of the hands feeling smooth and supply
- Protects the skin from the extreme environment to which they are constantly exposed
- Goes on smooth and light
- Relieves cracking and dehydration
- Softens and reduces the appearance of cuticles
How to Apply
Use daily for best results. Apply to skin after washing your hands. Massage into the hands until completely absorbed.
- Aloe Vera - soothes, calms, and moisturizes
- Vitamin E - antioxidant protection and moisturization